Thursday, November 1, 2007

Peter Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Patch 2007

It was a blur, but I think it really happened. I remember putting a little rouge on the cheeks of my 3 year old, and settling the headband on my little one. Other than that there's just the occasional door bell and the sporadic sugar rush. Abigail sort of became an amalgamation of several characters, leaning most heavily in the "princess" direction. Originally we were fairy bound, but that's the mind of a 3 year old...Charlotte had no say so she was pretty easy to wrangle into a cow costume over her jammies. Zakk braved the cold and driving all the way to Beaverton to visit some friends, while I sat, a slave to the computer, working on a research paper.

Pumpkin Carvin' Time! (see how serious this child can be?!)


A fun time was had by all. Now if only I could stop eating the kid's candy!

0 comments: