Sunday, November 4, 2007

it just keeps getting better


first it was the "Fat Cobra" moving in to the NE neighborhood less than one block from an elementary school.

then Kitty's Lingerie Parlor burned down and is now returned to its origional glory on SE 82nd.

there's "Area 69", again on SE 82nd-that's a clever one.

now I'm driving down 39th toward Powell from my house and what do I see but another fine "adult" establishment called "Angel's Sensual Social Club".

I am not an expert in advertising by any means, and I've never actually been to an "adult" establishment, but I've driven by a fair few, and I think that a sensual social club takes the cake.

not really news worthy, but it made me laugh just a little, and that in and of itself is a rare thing these days...

1 comments:

ZERD said...

Hmm, maybe that's what we should do this weekend....