Monday, February 18, 2008

watch out for that first step, it's a doozy!

had the day off today. shuttled the little ones around. Charlotte will be starting at the YMCA by our house soon. now she and Abigail will be in the same school, which means less shuttling and more snacks-yipee! methinks she is going to like it there-lots of other little tots to play with.

it is sunny here in PDX-a rarity for this time of year. I am relishing it.

had lunch with the man, looked around dusty thrift stores and actually enjoyed it!

I was going to post new pics of the wee ones but I can't find the damn camera-just had it for our trek to the OR Gorge. Oh well, I'm sure it will turn up soon enough.

Now what to do with the rest of my day...

organize the office area, eat a cupcake, and make myself a really strong espresso. maybe hunt the cat down and give him a good brushin'. we'll see...



take care friends,

me

1 comments:

jennifer said...

ummmm...you're my favorite. that is all.

carry on.