Monday, February 1, 2010

Today

: : We call her Princess Sparkle Face! (from summer 2009)
: : A picture of the wee one from November of last year.


-Drizzle, no sun, cloudy and a little chilly atop our fair hill. I think our whole family has SAD...

-I only took a 45 minute nap, brought on by a sudden head-cold. My wonderful youngest girl was so patient with me, only waking me up once to ask if I could help her with her legos!

-I perused some crafty-mom blogs; ones I like to call the "anti-Martha's" of our age.

-I got a little more "moving" paperwork done. Only 3 or 4 more entities to notify...I think. Hopefully no one too important is trying to find us!

-Got a visit from the lady who used to take care of the house we are currently occupying, Linda. She was very nice, and is bringing us smoke detectors this week-hooray for progress!

-Unpacked a couple more boxes (2).

That's about all I can think of for now. More later, gentle readers.

0 comments: