Friday, February 13, 2009

Wisdom of the 4 year old

Abigailisms for the week:

"I can't eat the pizza without the cheese on top!"(wailing and crying commenced)

"Well I'm just not going to talk to you!"

"Maybe her poop is frozen inside her."(Referring to her younger sister during a particularly fun potty training incident)

"Barack Obama is our boss at the White House. He uses pens, not markers. They don't use markers at the White House. (I then asked her how she knew that and she said): I just know that he wouldn't. He's the boss."

and does everyone remember the words to Jingle Bells that go like this "Joy to the world, something something something. We bar-b-q'd her head! mumble, mumble, mumble, Barbie, something something, flushed her down the potty..."??
Well, I do, because my sweet Abby decided to sing it while on the way to preschool today.

When I asked her not to sing those lyrics because they weren't very nice, she proceeded to do this "de darbqued der dead! de dlushed der down da dotty..."
-See how smart she is??

Aack!

0 comments: