Monday, August 23, 2010

Where had I gone?

Has it really been that long since my last post?  4 months??!!  So many changes have occurred since then.  I feel like I'm going into the confessional booth to list out my many sins!

I am now typing, rather inadequately, on our new/used macbook.  I am so excited to finally join the Apple cult...Steve Jobs...take me to your leader....
My baby boy is now out of the womb and over a month old!!!  Oliver Richard Hoyt was born July 15, 2010-18" long and 7lb.6oz.  Blue eyes and just a little bit of red hair left on his perfectly shaped head.  
Daughter #1 is beginning her own new adventures as a 1st grader in less than three weeks...at a new school.  She has joined Girl Scouts, as well, and we are looking at after school activities for her through her elementary school when that starts up.
Daughter #2 is going to be a whirling dervish soon when she starts her gymnastics class at the community center!  
The husboard is still gainfully employed...knock on some serious wood, there...we are so thankful!
I am sticking to the homefront, attempting to be mommy extraordinaire while keeping my sanity somewhat in tact!

What else???
Baby #3 is in cloth diapers and I am happy to report I love using them!
We have a new vehicle-the swagger wagon, aka the minivan of peace, love and harmony!
Joined MOPS.
Both grandmas came and visited after bebe's arrival-good times had by all!

New item of the week:went for a family walk today after hubby got done w/work.  Lovely except for grumpy kidlet #1.  All better now, though.

Well, must get little bambino from his baby jail(the crib).

love and hugs to everyone I have or have not talked to since my last post.  I will try to stay more current now...although it may require the use of only one arm/hand since the other may be occupied with my little guy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Zak! Wow how cool to have a new little baby boy. We have the girl gang over here. I hope you are doing well and I would love to see some pictures! You can always email if you don't want to post. I was thinking of you the other day...cleaned out our garage and found an old binder from WPC that was from a retreat we went to at Donna Scott's house. I found a note you wrote me and tripped down memory lane a bit. I remember being excited to have found a kindred spirit in you and a fellow lover of literature and writing :) Take care and enjoy your baby love!