Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jump around, Jump around

I just bought the invitations to Miss almost 6's birthday bash happening at the end of this month. I can't believe how much my favorite 'all in one' store, Target, was charging for some of those things! Crazy! But I ended up with some that were pretty harmless. I have addressed all the envelopes except for the families who didn't include that info. in the school directory. I will have to hunt them down or just stuff the invite in the kiddo's classroom box and hope it makes it's way to momma or dad!
The party, deep breath, is going to be held at a place called JJ Jump in Clackamas. Just looking at the website and listening to the insane music makes me spaz out a little. An indoor inflatable romper room, a private party room with 25 children, cake and ice cream...oh gods help preserve my sanity-especially because I can't take anti-anxiety pills while pregnant! : )
My lovely parents are coming down to join in the mayhem-I don't know who I feel worse for, myself or my dad and husband who have to be out with the kids for over an hour! I'll be sure to update you after the party...

0 comments: