Monday, April 13, 2009

Whatnots

For some reason the crazy, cranky, unpredictable weather in PDX has a way of making me smile. Maybe it's that the changes are constant, an unlikely pairing, or maybe it's because it reminds me of my moods-see above. Today it has been sunny, rainy, windy, it has hailed, and I head a burst of thunder not too long ago.

I have found that odd phone calls always come in threes here at work. Much like celebrity deaths. Always in threes. If only two people have passed on, well, wait for the next copy of US Weekly to come out and you'll have your trinity. As a note to that thought, there is an 80% chance of one of the phone calls being a pre-recorded solicitation. So far I need to refinance my house, buy a house, buy a forclosed house, stop my house from being forclosed on, buy a car warranty, subscribe to DISH network, get out of debt, get out of debt fast, and eliminate all my debt with one easy call. I can find out what wonderful things are waiting in store for me in a free trip to the Islands(which ones they're refering to, I'm not sure), and more than once my future, I've been told, can be secured with one simple phone call to sign up for one simple seminar...

That's all for now, folks. Just some minor musings.

0 comments: