Monday, March 10, 2008

oh, Alice















Coming soon...Abigail's 4th Birthday Party!

All mad hatters and rabbits welcome!
Bring tea cups, lead-lined hats optional!
We here at the H household may not have much money, but what we lack in currency we make up for in creativity! This April will be a birthday time to remember. I am excited to be looking forward to something again. And it's easy to feel that silly smiling joy when there's a 3 1/2 year old running around the house talking about her birthday spectacular to come!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

I love an Alice Tea Party themed birthday! I so wish we could be there.

What strikes her fancy these days in the world of presents?

Bekah said...

i just discovered you have a blog.. hope it's ok that I stalk it! you're such a good writer!

Erin said...

jennifer-Zakk suggested the Barbie torture kit, but I told him they don't seel those in America...
no, really-I think besides the things Zakk told Aaron about, she's really into the SunnyPatch gardening things at Target.
Wish you could be here to have some tea with us!
-E

Erin said...

Bekah!
Hi!
thanks for stopping by my blog, and you are too kind about the good writer thing!
Now I can stalk yours as well!
hope life is good and keep in touch!
-Erin